Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pandora bracelet is silver

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martand
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 10:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pandora bracelet is silver Répondre en citant

Today’s post brings my first review from the pandora jewelry black friday sale , with a closer look at one of my favourite new pieces – the ! This is my first bracelet all in Rose, and I was so excited to have something quite new to style for this review. This particular bracelet is another of new style of padlock bracelets introduced this year, which offer a different way of wearing charms to the regular barrel clasps.

It’s hard to convey just how beautifully vibrant the colour is in person. The shine of a new pandora charms cheap sale looks particularly good in a Rose finish. The little bit of sparkle at the clasp’s centre looks so pretty as a contrast against the pink-toned metal.This bracelet design comes in Shine and silver versions, as well – personally, the Rose is my favourite finish of the three options it comes in. The branding and the sparkle on the clasp don’t seem as bold, as they blend more into the beautiful Rose colour of the bracelet, which stops them from being such a focal point.

You open the clasp by pressing this little button on the side. To do it up, you then have to thread the lock through the hook at the end of the pandora bracelet cheap sale and clip it shut. This can be a bit fiddly, but I am getting the knack of it now and I can pretty much get it on and off myself without having to ask Greg 90% of the time, Unlike the silver counterpart pictured above, neither the Rose nor the Shine versions of this bracelet have threaded bracelet ends. This means that, when you wear it, the charms will slip right down over the thread and up against the clasp.

You could use the chlobo black friday safety chain, with its silicone grips, to prevent this, and also to ward against the clasp opening unexpectedly. However, I’m still not sure that I really like this look – if they did the longer safety chain lengths again, I might prefer it. Otherwise, you can just use two regular or silicone-lined clips to stop charms rolling on to the bracelet ends, which is what I think I’ll end up doing.

I was so excited to style this bracelet, as this is my very first chlobo bracelet sale (leathers excluded) where the chain isn’t silver! So this was completely new for me. Here I’ve gone for an all-Rose look – ideally I’d have had another Love of my Life clip to go next to the Feather to complete this design. The Rose Sparkling Butterfly is a really lovely centrepiece.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 10:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys