Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Forum Index Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jokes for Humor and Laughter and Giggles all Around

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Forum Index -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos
Previous topic :: Next topic  
deendayal
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre

PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov - 10:13 (2017)    Post subject: Jokes for Humor and Laughter and Giggles all Around Reply with quote

What do you get when cross a kangaroo with a rabbit?  I don't know, but it has to be safer than crossing a kangaroo with a gorilla.

Whats the difference between a lollipop and a Popsicle?  You lick them both, but sometimes the Popsicle wines and licks you stuck.

Whats similar between a coon and coonie?  Just the first 4 letters.

Whats the difference between a laptop and a notebook?  Who cares they look the same to me.

Whats do you get when you dig for oil?  Not a thing, except maybe some water.  You need to use an oil rig to dig for oil !  And then you only strike oil if you lucky or good.

Why is the sky blue?  Because someone decided to paint it that color.

Is a turtle ever faster then a rabbit ?  Yes, if you have a dead rabbit.  By the way the turtle also wins on bugs bunny, but they tricked bugs bunny and its more than one rabbit.

When did the turtle cross the street? I don't know, I was too tired waiting.

What is black and orange?  A bruised up pumpkin after Jason got through it.

Is a Joker the best card on the deck?  No, it is all relative to what you are playing.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 14 Nov - 10:13 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Forum Index -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys