Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Lugo are likely to sta

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
baseplayer
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Aoû - 04:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Lugo are likely to sta Répondre en citant

"We felt like we were on the power play the whole night and couldn't put a goal in net," manager Clint Hurdle said.

Rookie starter Tyler Glasnow (2-5) lost to the Mets for the second time in seven days.

The 6-foot-8 Glasnow walked his first batter. Two outs later, Walker drove a 3-1 pitch into the Pirates' bullpen in right-center for his seventh home run .

Walker, in his second year with the Mets, was born in Pittsburgh and got drafted 11th
overall by his hometown team in 2004. He spent his first seven major league seasons with the Pirates before they traded him to New York for pitcher Jonathon Niese.

Last weekend, Walker had a two-homer game at Pittsburgh to help the Mets win the series opener. He has hit safely in all nine career games against the Pirates, batting .361 (13 for 36) with four homers and 10 RBIs.

"I've turned the page and most of my family and friends New England Patriots Jerseys have as well. But yeah, I mean it's always nice to play well against a former team," Walker said. "Chalk it up to coincidence, I guess. I'm not swinging any harder. I'm not doing anything different."

New York (24-30) avoided falling eight games under .500, a mark the Mets haven't hit since Sept. 6, 2014. ... Gsellman is 2-0 with a 2.95 ERA in his last three starts.

Pirates: RHP Jameson Taillon is scheduled to throw 85-90 pitches in his next rehab start Wednesday with Triple-A Indianapolis. Taillon had surgery May 8 to treat testicular cancer. He threw 49 of 68 pitches for strikes over five innings Friday night for Indianapolis, allowing three hits and an unearned run while striking out six without a walk. "It was a very, very good outing," Hurdle said, reading directly from a scouting report. "Two-seamer had cheap jerseys late bite. I think they actually said it had teeth." ... Still feeling ill, catcher Francisco Cervelli sat out for the second consecutive night and was replaced by Elias Diaz again. Cervelli caught some warmup pitches in uniform between innings.

Mets: Sidelined all season with a partially torn elbow ligament, Lugo tossed a seven-inning complete game for Double-A Binghamton in the opener of a doubleheader against Portland. He allowed six hits, struck out eight and walked none while throwing 67 of 94 pitches for strikes in a 5-1 victory. It is expected to be his final rehab outing before joining the big league rotation. ... Matz (elbow inflammation), also out since the end of spring training, threw 61 of 90 pitches for strikes over 4 1/3 innings in his latest rehab start for Triple-A Las Vegas at Reno. He gave up five runs and eight hits with five strikeouts and no walks. As long as they emerge healthy, Collins said Matz and Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Lugo are likely to start for the Mets next weekend during a four-game series in Atlanta that includes a doubleheader.

Pirates: Rookie RHP Trevor Williams (2-3, 5.20 ERA) makes his seventh major league start on Sunday, sixth this season.

Mets: RHP Tyler Pill (0-1) gets his second career start in the series finale. Pill's father, Michael, was drafted in the second round by the Pirates and pitched in their farm system from 1977-79. The younger Pill lost in relief during his big league debut last weekend at Pittsburgh but started Tuesday against Milwaukee and threw 5 1/3 effective innings. He could be headed back to the minors when Matz and Lugo return.

If you want to know more about 2017 world baseball information, see http://www.2017worldbaseballjersey.us, you can get it!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Aoû - 04:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys