Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cowboys selected Switzer Cleveland Indians jerseys

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cavaliersha89
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 猴 Singe

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cowboys selected Switzer Cleveland Indians jerseys Répondre en citant

Dez Bryant made a bold prediction after practice Discount NBA jerseys Thursday, and it wasn't about himself.

Bryant surely has his own goals this season, but he set the bar pretty high Cheap Jerseys for one of his rookie teammates: Ryan Switzer. Bryant said Switzer will get "four or five" special teams return touchdowns this season.

The Cowboys selected Switzer in the fourth round of this year's draft. He complied seven punt return TDs in his four years at North Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Carolina.

With Cole Beasley cemented as the
slot receiver in Dallas, Switzer knows snaps will be hard to come by on offense. But with the team cutting Lucky Whitehead last month, a door has opened for the rookie to shine on special teams.

"With as stacked an offense as we have, I understand I have to make Cleveland Indians jerseys an  impact [on special teams]," Switzer said. "Because I'm not going to be the focal point of our offense. I understand that, and that's OK. But I do feel like I can help this team."

The Cowboys play the Rams on Saturday in Los Angeles, but Switzer said his NFL debut will likely be put on hold  for at least another week as he nurses a hamstring injury. Switzer was a full participant in Thursday's practice. When his number is  called in a game situation, he feels he'll be ready to live up to the pressure Bryant bestowed upon him.

"It's something that I've been comfortable with in the past," Switzer said on returning kicks. 'Obviously, I haven't done it in the NFL yet. So I know that's going to be different. But I am looking forward to being back there. I am excited. I am ready for that pressure, ready for that being the only one out there moment."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys