Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

That can change at any time

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhangwl
membres pro
membres pro

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: That can change at any time Répondre en citant

Angels Arent Expected To Pursue Lohse - RealGM Wiretap The Angels aren't expected to pursue Kyle Lohse.

They have maxed out their payroll at $160 million nike roshe run kengät , their rotation is set and they are unsure how he'll hold up in the American League.

Astros May Pick Manager On Monday - RealGM Wiretap
The Astros front office will meet on Monday to gauge the pace of their search for a new manager.

The discussion will not include long-time player Brad Ausmus, who has withdrawn his name from consideration for the job.

Houston has interviewed nine candidates and some have been eliminated or removed themselves from consideration.

"We will see (Monday) if we're ready to make a decision or if there are any next steps," Jeff Luhnow said. "I feel good about the due diligence we've done on our side. We are really digging into various options and, more importantly, we're very excited about the different possibilities."
Report Nationals Make Offer To Cespedes - RealGM Wiretap
The Washington Nationals are pursuing Yoenis Cespedes nike free 4.0 flyknit kengät , according to a FOX Sports report.

Washington has reportedly offered Cespedes a contract worth less than what Justin Upton agreed to with the Detroit Tigers -- six years and $132.75 million.

The Nationals are believed to have made runs at both Upton and Jason Heyward.
Cubs Claim Yankees Interested In Dempster - RealGM Wiretap The Cubs are getting word out that the Yankees are involved in talks for Ryan Dempster, according to a report. However, nothing is coming from the New York side. Chicago is believed to be discussing Dempster with the Dodgers, Rangers and Yankees in the hours leading up to the deadline. Blue Jays Call Sandoval Speculation Misinformation - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Anthopoulos tried to deflect rumors on Thursday that the Toronto Blue Jays are trying to make another big splash in free agency by signing Pablo Sandoval.

The club introduced Russell Martin, who they signed to a five-year nike free flyknit suomi , $82 million deal, to the media and the general manager discussed rumors.

"We're not close to anything," Anthopoulos said. "We don't have any offers out to anybody, we're not being 'aggressive' with anybody. Our focus was on Martin and that just took a lot of time and energy. We didn't have five balls in the air, it was sole singular focus on getting him done."

The Boston Globe reported on Wednesday night that Toronto was close to making an offer to Sandoval nike air max 2017 , who is being targeted by the Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants and San Diego Padres.

"Talk of free agents that we're interested, sure, we've talked to all kinds of guys," Anthopoulos said. "But talk being close nike air max 2017 suomi , talk of making offers, I find it amazing that there are guys out there that I have never spoken to or met that are reporting we have plans to make an offer. That's news to me.

"I think there's a lot of misinformation out there. The one thing I can unequivocally say, we don't have any offers out there, we don't have any plans in the next 24 hours to make an offer. That can change at any time, but we're just going to regroup right now and move forward with our next steps."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Nov - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys