Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

under armour speedform studiolux womens

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wuming
membres pro
membres pro

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 馬 Cheval

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 06:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: under armour speedform studiolux womens Répondre en citant

Sonny Gray To Have Thumb Surgery - RealGM Wiretap Sonny Gray will have surgery on his left thumb to repair a torn ligament.

The rookie right-hander injured his thumb in Game 5 of the ALDS against the Detroit Tigers.

The 23-year-old went 5-3 with a 2.67 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 64 innings during the regular season for the Oakland Athletics. He was even better in the postseason asics gel lyte speed uk , compiling a 2.08 ERA and 12 strikeouts in a pair of starts.
Cubs Expect Marmol To Be In Camp On Time - RealGM Wiretap
Carlos Marmol is expected to be in camp with the Cubs on Monday despite some issues in his native Dominican Republic.

Marmol has been dealing with a domestic abuse allegation in the Dominican Republic that he denies. Police investigated the woman's claim, but did not find grounds to proceed with a criminal complaint.

He is entering the final season of a three-year, $21 million contract.

"It's the organization's responsibility to take all accusations like that very seriously," Theo Epstein said. "It was our decision to look into it a little bit. We don't have all the information, but all the information we have been able to gather backs up Carlos' story that he is not guilty of any wrongdoing whatsoever.

"He may in fact be the victim here asics gel kayano 21 uk , if this case continues to be pursued like this, so all we can do is evaluate it on the merits. So far what we have seen backs Carlos' story, and we will continue to support him. We do expect that this matter will be behind him shortly based on the way it is proceeding in the Dominican courts."
Falcaos Agent Wont Rule Out Potential Move To Serie A - RealGM Wiretap
Radamel Falcao's future at Manchester United is uncertain admits his agent Jorge Mendes and the striker could move to Serie A in the summer.

Juventus reportedly has interest in signing Falcao.

Falcao wasn't in Louis van Gaal's 18-man matchday squad for Sunday's loss to Southampton.

Answering a specific question on whether the striker will ever be seen in Serie A, Mendes replied: "I don't know. He is a fantastic player, and I think it's very difficult for Manchester United fans -- they have an absolutely brilliant player asics gel nimbus 17 uk , one of the very best in the world, who would without any doubt play 90 minutes of the match, every time, with any other club.

"The truth is, right now we don't know what will happen. What we do know is that he will play in one of the very best clubs in the world next season asics gel kayano 20 mens uk , whether that is Manchester United or not.

"I am 100 percent sure of that. But you know how football works -- we need to wait a little. We'll see what happens."
Royals Shake Up Coaching Staff - RealGM Wiretap
The Kansas City Royals have shuffled their coaching staff, appointing Dale Sveum as hitting coach and making Mike Jirschele third base coach.

The Royals are looking to trigger their offense.

Pedro Grifol, who took over as hitting coach last season, will now instruct catchers.
Gordon Feeling Better After Head Injury - RealGM Wiretap
Alex Gordon is feeling better after suffering a possible concussion on Wednesday night.

It remains to be seen how long the Royals will be without Gordon, who is hitting .292.351.426 with eight home runs and 46 RBIs this season.

Gordon was tracking a fly ball against the Indians when he got turned around near the fencing of the Royals bullpen. He banged into the fence and then landed hard on the warning track dirt.

He remained motionless for several moments.

"It was carrying on me and I kind of got lost and I looked back at the fence and then just kind of got off balance and that's when I just fell and hit the wall asics gel kayano 20 uk ," Gordon said. "I just remember laying there."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 06:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys