Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Michael-Kidd-Gilchrist-Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vikingsstore
membres pro
membres pro

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 10:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Michael-Kidd-Gilchrist-Jersey Répondre en citant

Phillies Diamondbacks Eliminated From Race - RealGM Wiretap The Phillies and Diamondbacks were eliminated from the National League playoff race on Friday night.

The clubs had been alive for the second Wild Card berth Cameron Erving Browns Jersey , but a win by St. Louis mathematically eliminated them.

The Brewers could be dropped from the race on Saturday, leaving the Dodgers as the only competition for the Cardinals.
Ian Kennedy Cuts Finger Doing Dishes - RealGM Wiretap
Ian Kennedy will miss his next start for the Diamondbacks after cutting his right index finger while doing the dishes this week.

He was scheduled to start one of Arizona's two games against the Rangers on Monday, but will now be replaced by left-hander Tyler Skaggs.

Kirk Gibson also said he hopes Kennedy will not have to go on the disabled list. He is 2-3 with a 4.70 ERA.
Bard Has A Lot To Prove In 2013 - RealGM Wiretap
Daniel Bard has a lot to prove this coming season with at least two relievers ahead of him.

The Red Sox acquired Joel Hanrahan to close and he'll be set up by Andrew Bailey.

Bard begin 2012 as a starter, but struggled in the role. He then struggled as a reliever after another transition.

He said he was "a little bit surprised" that the team traded for Hanrahan.

"I haven't really thought about how it affects my situation Duke Johnson Browns Jersey ," Bard said. "I know I have a lot to prove coming into spring training, and I'm getting ready for that. Obviously my goal is to get back to the role I held for two or three years, setting up or better. Whatever I earn, that's my goal."
at: http:nesn201212daniel-bard-says-he-has-a-lot-to-prove-isnt-thinking-about-role-with-red-sox-after-joel-hanrahan-trade
Read more at: http:nesn201212daniel-bard-says-he-has-a-lot-to-prove-isnt-thinking-about-role-with-red-sox-after-joel-hanrahan-trade Mariners Cruz Agree To $57M Deal - RealGM Wiretap
The Seattle Mariners have agreed to a four-year Jamar Taylor Browns Jersey , $57 million deal with Nelson Cruz, according to a source.

The contract is pending a physical. It includes a $1 million signing bonus.

Cruz, 34, led the Major Leagues with 40 home runs and finished third in the American League with 108 RBIs.
Pirates Sign Jimmy Rider - RealGM Wiretap The Pirates have signed their 26th round selection Patrick Murray Browns Jersey , Jimmy Rider, an infielder from Kent State University. Rider hit .367 (99-for-270) with 27 doubles, five home runs, 32 walks and 53 RBI in 61 regular season games at shortstop for Kent State this past season Britton Colquitt Browns Jersey , leading the team in doubles, runs scored (63), hits, total bases (143) Austin Pasztor Browns Jersey , on-base percentage (.435), plate appearances (311), at bats (270), games and extra-base hits (29). .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 10:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys