Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wilder Penfield developed a greentelftth Ftth Box

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Les membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alicelili
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 04:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wilder Penfield developed a greentelftth Ftth Box Répondre en citant

From the 1930s onwards, Wilder Penfield developed a greentelftth Ftth Box surgical procedure that allowed him to operate on a patient's exposed brain while the patient remained fully conscious. As he applied his electrode to the patient's temporal lobe, his patients described complete flashbacks to episodes earlier in his life.
If music was involved, this followed the precise original tempo; the full score of which the patients would be able to hum with total accuracy - much as an autistic savant would be able to reproduce music with almost complete accuracy - like a recording on a video or compact disc. Penfield, in his book The Mystery of the Mind recounted, "They were electrical activations of the sequential record of consciousness, a record that had been laid down during the patient's earlier experience. The patient 're-lived' all that he had been aware of in that earlier period of time as in a moving-picture 'flashback'." He said, "Each time I re-stimulated, she heard the melody again. It began at the same place and went on from chorus to verse."
Okay so, I'd like to dive into our Fiber Adaptors for today's radio allocution actualization and I'm abiding by now you accept the format, basically, "I will do the talking for about 30 anniversary bare commercials and your job is to accept carefully, arise up with comments and questions, and afresh I'll accessible up the buzz curve to apprehend what you accept to say." As you aswell apparently apperceive I do not acknowledge to online comments which are not intellectually based. That doesn't beggarly you can't accept an opinion, nor does it beggarly that it has to be the aforementioned as mine. In fact, if you do too abounding admonition to the choir, I will artlessly cut you off, conceivably accede with you, and go to the next caller.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 04:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys