Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PANDORA Vacation 2016 Present PACKAGING PREVIEW

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Autres -> Tenimyu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sergio
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 03:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: PANDORA Vacation 2016 Present PACKAGING PREVIEW Répondre en citant

Today's publish brings a little enjoyable holiday sneak peek, using a preview of your restricted edition gift packaging for that pandora charms assortment! :D For all those that are new to Pandora, each year they release limited edition present bags and wrapping paper for the holiday season ¨C the bags are often really quite and, not surprisingly, really collectible!I generally just incorporate slightly sneak peek on the vacation packaging in my news round-ups, but the November round-up is aages away and I just imagined this year's was so cute that it deserved its own submit!

So this year's colour scheme is red, that is adorable and rather a nice complement to every one of the pretty red enamel festive beads which might be coming out this 12 months. It can be also slightly bit various to bags from preceding many years, which have tended to target on wintry blues or purples.The Christmas present packaging is often available around the world, and outlets often begin offering it either with the launch in the vacation assortment or a couple of weeks after it. :D Making a particular trip into town to decide on my Pandora Christmas current and to get one of the particular present bags is something of an yearly treat & tradition for me (and my OH!) ¨C it's usually so exciting to see the new designs each 12 months. I really love the festive red of this year's bag, and it can be going to look lovely on my shelf with my other pandora charms uk!

I think, a lot of the time, you have to find the right pave charms for you ¨C I typically get a bit turned off by the quite sparkly charms, but this one particular hits the right spots for me as the sparkle is coupled by intricate, sweet detailing. The fact that they called it a fairytale'charm also adds to its glamour for me, for some reason ¨ it really is just marketing, but it did add a more vintage-y gloss to the whole thing somehow! There's a lot of power in a name. ^^In person, the pandora charms sale is fairly true to the stock image but you do get to appreciate just how nicely it sparkles and how sweet the details are. It can be not too big or small. It manages to be delicate and quite showy on the same time, and it would probably work well as quite a focal piece on your bracelet or as a complement to other brighter colours. I find that clear sparkle can really bring out some in the soft enamel pieces, for example.

The only thing that gives me pause about this charm is the large gem in the middle close-up it can look a little bit bit cheap, I think, which can be certainly not what you want from a 50 piece of jewellery! But it just doesn't look like a genuine stone. However, tucked away on a bracelet, it looks perfectly lovely and sparkly, and every one of the intricate detailing is what shines.

This is a very quite and versatile small bead, although just a little pricey at 50, maybe. It is sparkly and yet not too gaudy, and would look good as part of a fairytale bracelet design or simply as a decorative piece. However, I'd definitely advise going to see it in person before purchasing it, and just making sure that the finish is for you.The Pandora Fairytale Bloom bead is $65 USD or 50. If you're in the UK, you can buy these muranos along with the rest of pandora charms sale's collections from authorised retailer John Greed.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 03:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Autres -> Tenimyu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys