Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

AUTHENTIC-CASEY-HAYWARD-CHARGERS-JERSEY

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vikingsstore
membres pro
membres pro

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct - 08:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: AUTHENTIC-CASEY-HAYWARD-CHARGERS-JERSEY Répondre en citant

Red Sox Keeping Options Open At Deadline - RealGM Wiretap Ben Cherington is determined to improve Boston's roster before this coming week's non-waiver trade deadline. The Red Sox are still on the fringe of the playoff picture and they need to add some pitching. "It's the area that needs to improve Lukas Podolski Jersey ," Cherington said. "I still think it's going to improve more just by our guys pitching better than any trade we can make. That's an area where we'll look to improve regardless." Cherington said the Red Sox will not part with their top prospects given the team's uncertain position. Wife Of Willie Mays Passes Away At 74 - RealGM Wiretap Mae Louise Allen Mays, the wife of Willie Mays, died in her sleep Friday morning after a 16-year bout with Alzheimer's disease.

She was 74. The couple were married for 41 years.

"Mae died peacefully and without pain," Malcolm Heinicke, the Mays family attorney, said in a statement.

"Willie is now grieving the loss of his beautiful wife of more than four decades, but he is staying strong by remembering all of the many experiences they enjoyed together. Mae was a beautiful person, and although her illness took some of her memories late in life http://www.teamarsenalstore.com/ , Mae passed with full knowledge that Willie loved her dearly. Willie appreciates all of the well wishes of his friends and fans during this difficult time."
Astros Could Trade Highest Paid Player Norris - RealGM Wiretap
The Astros could soon trade Bud Norris, who is currently their highest-salaried player at $3 million.

Norris is available and drawing interest, according to Major League sources.

Houston would be interested in acquiring young talent to compete in the future. They traded shortstop Jed Lowrie on Monday.
锘? In commercial real estate, the quality of contacts and relationships you make is essential to your success. A good portion of this business relies on how you interact with brokers, buyer, sellers, engineers and city municipalities. In order to build a solid contact list that is sure to pull you through any situation, there are some key actions you must make with every person you come in contact with. Many people simply meet a person Yaya Sanogo Arsenal Jersey , most likely forget his or her name, and continue with their day, with no reflection about that person, what they do, and how that new contact may contribute to their success. As a commercial real estate insider, you must start looking at every person as a possible opportunity, within and beyond your work hours. During work hours, when you are calling and speaking to brokers Wojciech Szczesny Arsenal Jersey , sellers, potential buyers, the city, investors, lenders and all the other various professionals in this business, never let a stone go unturned. Beyond just your normal business banter, take a minute to ask what the other person does, what they are interested in Tomas Rosicky Arsenal Jersey , and explain yourself to them as well. This interest must go beyond the obvious, such as, ?I am the owner of the property.? or ?I am a broker in Georgia.? Dig a little deeper, and you will be sure to find a wealth of information from many of the people with whom you speak. Perhaps you will discover new projects that need a joint venture, a commercial development hot spot, a property that needs to be bought right away due to an emergency, a person who specializes in a specific type of property that you want to be involved with and so on. Every person has the potential to further your commercial real estate endeavors. So even when you are not at work, talk to people! Now Thomas Vermaelen Arsenal Jersey , be courteous, of course, and don't ream a person with a list of your ?qualifying? questions and expect them to race to your side and help you out. There is always give and take in any valuable relationship. Build rapport and get to know the people. A simple, ?So what do you do??, ?What business are you in??, or ?What are you interested in?? are great conversation starters that will help get the ball rolling. I have met numerous private investors and loan officers to whom I give more referrals than they know what to do with. In turn, I can get money, not only for my projects Theo Walcott Arsenal Jersey , but for those who may be purchasing my developments as well! It is amazing what a little kindness, genuine interest and casual conversation can unveil. Although talking is a great way to find information, it is what you do with your information that really counts. Every person I meet, or have a potential to do business with, I ask for their name, number and email, so that I might contact them sometime about their work. If it is someone you feel has an asset or other contacts that could help you, explain to them that you think it would be mutually beneficial to do business with each other. Always ask permission to contact them if you should have a project they might be interested in Serge Gnabry Arsenal Jersey , or if they may have more information regarding their profession. This may seem forward of you in some cases, but you can always explain to them that you are always looking for people to do business with, and that their help would be very much appreciated. It is astonishing what people are willing to do if you ask for their help. Give them a business card and your contact information as well. Give them permission to contact you whenever they would like, and tell them you look forward to speaking with them on another occasion. After you have had a meeting with a new contact, store the information in a safe, organized place. Write a note about what you discussed, what you liked about the person, and how they might help you. Be as detailed and specific as possible! The last thing you want to do is sit down to a list of one hundred contact names and numbers Santi Cazorla Arsenal Jersey , and have no idea what they do, or how each may benefit from building a relationship! I know many people use digital resources, rolodexes, and other such organizing devices. This is great. However, I have my own tool that has proven to work really well. I use a basic, spiral not.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct - 08:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> Premier pas -> Questions? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys