Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cheap ugg boots kids

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Image/ Gif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sonyaany
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: cheap ugg boots kids Répondre en citant

99 Fletching fletch Guide 2014

Fletching is known as one of the easiest skills to master on Runescape, this is because it takes little effort to achieve 99 and it can be done in a matter of days depending on what you choose to fletch. If you follow this guide you should be able to achieve 99 Fletching in roughly 4 6days playing time.LocationsThe best location for fletching has to be at the Castle Wars bank chest and this is because it is a one click bank and this will save allot of time for levels 70 99. For any other levels it doesnt really matter where you fletch your bows but once you start to string at level 70 i definitely recommend the castle wars banking method. Once you have purchased 894 logs you will then need to grab a knife from your tool belt and then begin to fletch all of your logs into arrow shafts.Levels 70 99   Depending on how rich you are depends on how many yew logs and bowstrings you are to buy from the grand exchange, i recommend buying between 2000 5000 Yew Longs (u) and Bowstrings at a time. Once you have done this buy a Ring of Dueling and teleport to Castlewars, the reason for this is it is a one click bank chest and this will save you time. When at Castle Wars you want to withdraw 14 bowstrings UGGS Outlet and 14 yew long (u) at a time and then begin to string all of the bows, once done re bank and complete the process over and over again. If you run out of longs or bowstrings teleport back to the grand exchange sell all of you yew longbows that you have made and simply buy more supplies. Do this over and over again until you reach Level 99. You will need to string approx 163k Yew longbows. By doing this you will make 7.1m profit.All of my guides are updated on a weekly basis and these profits are accurate as of 27th July 2012.I hope this guide helped you and gave you an insight into getting 99 fletching, if it did please comment below as i really appreciate your comments and also remember to vote this page up, leave feed back via the quick action buttons below THANKS!!!Need any advice or tips? join my CC: Bastow BoyPS: I also have other guides that you may wanna check out: 1 99 Woodcutting guide, 1 99 Fletching guide 2012, 1 99 Smithing Guide 2012, 1 99 Firemaking Guide 2012, Runescape 1 99 Hunter Guide 2012, 1 99 Cooking Guide 2012, 1 99 Thieving Guide 2012, 1 99 Herblore Guide 2012, 1 99 Agility Guide 2012,Runescape 1 99 Fishing Guide 2012, 1 99 Ranging Guide 2012,Runescape 1 99 Magic Guide.runescape. how I nolifedxD I even wrote a nolifer guide for it lolz. and I am stuck at level 98 UGG Boots Outlet D: but I quitted a long time ago due to my realization that it's a time waste.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Image/ Gif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys