Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

moncler ladies jackets ebay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Image/ Gif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sonyaany
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: moncler ladies jackets ebay Répondre en citant

A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas

It has been six years since Harold and Kumar's first adventure UGG Boots Outlet together. Since then, the two friends have grown apart and replaced each other with a new best pal. How could I have not watched the others? Well, this comedy franchise never caught my attention. Shocking, I UGGS Outlet know, but it seemed like a type of film for the easily amused  packed with drugs, nudity, and foul mouths. But after laughing my butt off watching other raunchy comedies (The Hangover to be exact) and receiving the advance screening invitation, I figured  why not? I can proudly say I don't regret my decision.

Harold Lee (John Cho) and Kumar Patel (Kal Penn) have moved on with their livessort of. Harold is married, responsible, and financially stable; while Kumar is still, well, Kumar. As I mentioned, the plot is to replace Harold's father in law's (Danny Trejo) tree. That might not seem like a big deal but that tree meant a lot to this Latino father in law, who already isn't too fond of Harold. Together, the pot loving buddies embark on a set of misadventures.

I don't need to give you a warning if you're already a fan of this franchise, but if you're new to these comedies  don't take the youngsters! Even though it sets around the holidays, this is not a gift for the whole family (see Puss in Boots for that). In this film, all sorts of things (and I mean ALL sorts) will be flying and bouncing towards you on screen, especially if you watch this in 3D  which I recommend. There's almost no point watching this in 2Dunless you're up in smoke or in a hi larious mood, if you catch my drift.

The best two things about this film are not Harold and Kumar; I think Neil Patrick Harris' musical number scene and the baby who accidently gets dragged along for the ride take those spots. (The wafflebot and the claymation scene come at a close second place.)

Charlie Sheen open to being in 'Two And A Half Men' finaleThe hit series 'Two And A Half Men' is drawing to a close, and fans have been clammering for the return of Charlie Sheen. While many fans would be delighted to see him appear in the finale, there.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Oct - 10:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Image/ Gif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys