Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Youth-Dan-Carpenter-Elite-Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wuming
membres pro
membres pro

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 馬 Cheval

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Youth-Dan-Carpenter-Elite-Jersey Répondre en citant

Real Madrid Plans To Sell 篓垄ngel Di Mar篓陋a In Summer - RealGM Wiretap Real Madrid is planning on selling ángel di María this offseason http://www.teamnflravensshop.com/Youth-Jeremy-Zuttah-Elite-Jersey/ , according to a report.

Di María has played well, but Carlos Ancelotti wants to make some personnel changes.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool are interested in di María.

The 26-year-old wingermidfielder has been with Real since 2010.
Dodgers Arent Close To Trading Surplus Starter - RealGM Wiretap
The Dodgers are not believed to be close to trading any one of their surplus starters.

Aaron Harang, Chris Capuano and Ted Lilly cannot be sent to the minors without consent http://www.teamnflravensshop.com/Youth-Eugene-Monroe-Elite-Jersey/ , so potential trade partners are wondering how little a return the Dodgers might accept in order to clear a roster logjam.

The Dodgers do not intend to release any of those players.

The Orioles, Brewers and Pirates have expressed interest.
Porter Hears Nationals Talk Committed To Astros - RealGM Wiretap
Bo Porter says he is committed to the Houston Astros, despite speculation that he could be a candidate to replace Davey Johnson with the Washington Nationals.

When asked about a Washington Post article that said Porter was an ownership favorite in Washington and highly regarded by Mike Rizzo, Porter brushed it aside.

"I'm the Houston Astros manager http://www.teamnflravensshop.com/Youth-Eric-Weddle-Elite-Jersey/ ," he said. "I enjoyed time my time in Washington. It's something that you have no control over what somebody is going to say or what someone else is going to think. I'm 100 percent entrenched into getting our situation here to where it is we want to be. The situation in Washington is completely out of my hands and -- I'm going to give you my famous one -- out of my jurisdiction."

Brewers Have Best Road Trip Since 2008 - RealGM Wiretap
The Milwaukee Brewers beat the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday, giving them a 6-0 record on their road trip, which began in Boston against the Red Sox.

"We are doing everything right," Aramis Ramirez said.

Milwaukee swept a series in Philadelphia for the first time ever and at 7-2 they are tied for baseball's best record after three series.

Thursday's victory gave Milwaukee its first perfect road trip of at least six games since July 2008.

D Backs Pull Justin Upton From Trade Block - RealGM Wiretap After weeks of speculation and rumors surrounding Justin Upton http://www.teamnflravensshop.com/Youth-Elvis-Dumervil-Elite-Jersey/ , Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall says that there's "close to a 100 percent chance nothing happens" between now and the July 31 trade deadline. "I would be completely shocked if anything were to happen in-season," Hall said of Upton. "You have a better chance of moving a star-caliber player like Justin in the offseason, when teams know exactly where they finished and where they're heading, and they can get more creative. "We'll field all proposals and conversations. You never know. But I would be surprised if anything happens in the offseason http://www.teamnflravensshop.com/Youth-Dennis-Pitta-Elite-Jersey/ , either." Upton, 24, has been the subject of rumors since reports surfaced before the All-Star break that the Diamondbacks were willing to entertain trade offers for him. .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys