Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nike air max 2017 venta

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panda
nouveaux membre
nouveaux membre

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Sep - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: nike air max 2017 venta Répondre en citant

It has been www.zapatosmax90.com less than a week since images of the new Nike Hyperdunk Supreme and its new webbed TPU toe overlay have been spotted. Already this shoe is seeing a new and innovative addition to its upper. Are you ready for the "Digi-Camo" aesthetic design? I am not sure I am either, but I'll get over it. The new Hyperdunk Supreme that will be released on November 11 not only comes complete with the TPU toe overlay. It will drop in a never before seen design pattern. This shoe will use a digital design pattern in conjunction with camouflage print. I feel like I am back in the 80's playing a video game when I look at this shoe. This is one unique looking shoe. And, in the end, a shoe that really has one pretty sick design.

The third and final "camo" colorway, so far that is, uses a grey based snakeskin texture camouflage upper with a blue Swoosh. Blue is also used as nike air max 90 venta barata accents on the tongue border and inner lining. Black and white are used on the midsole and outsole. To finish the shoe off, the Kobo logo is featured in red. This colorway is probably the most aesthetically pleasing of the trio. You can find all three pairs at Eastbay.

Kobe Bryant shoes that Nike has created, and continues to create are raising the bar of creativity in which basketball shoes are being produced. In fact, the creativity in which all athletic shoes are being produced. If you are or aren't a fan of the Kobe VI "Camo", you've still got to admire the creative boundaries that are being pushed by Nike. Personally, I can't wait for the next release Nike.com has in store for us.

Camouflage. What? That's right, camouflage. Nike was not done shaking up the sneaker world. The first camouflage Kobe VI to hit the shelves featured a two color camouflaged upper. The snakeskin textured upper combined blue and black and featured a white Swoosh. The midsole used black and the outsole used both blue and grey. The heel cup was done in neon green. Alright I can accept the creative idea behind this shoe. One camouflage colorway should be enough for Nike to show the sneaker world that Nike shoes for basketball were the most progressive shoes on the face of the planet. Right? Wrong.

The release of nike air max 2016 venta en l¨ªnea this new Hyperdunk 2011 Supreme will only elevate the entire line of Nike shoes for basketball to another level. There are already epic so I am not quite sure what level that would be. Perhaps Epic Supreme?

The high speed running shoes for men is made in a way as to keep the foot cool and dry at all times. The metallic overlays help to increase overall support and style. The tongue, foot bed and collar of the shoes are all padded to give maximum strength. The being outer sole bein nike air max 2017 venta g un marked and made of rubber provides for good traction.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Sep - 16:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> News/ Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys