Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

g up at 6 or 6:30 in the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: g up at 6 or 6:30 in the Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS - Pacers coach Frank Vogel says the Pacers need to be better offensively and become more versatile defensively to play for a championship next season. Vogel still believes Indiana can get there without overhauling the roster. The Pacers have already answered one key question: Vogel will return as coach. When asked if his appearance Monday was indicative he would be back next season, Vogel simply said: "Yes." Now comes the hard part. First, the Pacers must determine whether to re-sign Lance Stephenson, who becomes a free agent in July, and how much the Pacers are willing to spend to bring him back. Laremy Tunsil Dolphins Jersey . Sending the soaring Washington Capitals to their first loss of the season will certainly help their cause. Jordan Eberle had a goal and an assist and Nikolai Khabibulin made 34 saves, and the Oilers hung on for dear life to edge the Capitals 2-1 Thursday. Womens Cameron Wake Jersey . Numbers Game breaks down the Canucks signing of Radim Vrbata. The Canucks Get: RW Radim Vrbata. http://www.shopdolphinsauthentic.com/Youth-DeVante-Parker-Elite-Jersey/ . Hosp raced down the Rosa Khutor course in 1 minute, 31.36 seconds. Fabienne Suter of Switzerland finished second, 0.21 seconds behind, and Regina Sterz of Austria was third, 0. Dolphins Jersey . - Dwyane Wade isnt sure whether hell miss more games after leaving the Miami Heats victory over the Los Angeles Lakers late in the first half Tuesday night with a mild left hamstring strain. Larry Csonka Jersey .com) - Brent Burns scored with 38 seconds remaining in overtime, lifting the San Jose Sharks to a dramatic 3-2 victory over the St.Dave Scott-Thomas arrived at the University of Guelph 14 years ago with dreams that stretched well beyond his $3,000 salary. The Guelph Gryphons head track and field coach left his job in Victoria to rescue a program that was circling the drain, and his labour of love has transformed it into arguably the strongest distance running program in the country. The Gryphons will race for their sixth consecutive sweep of the team titles Saturday at the Canadian university cross-country championships at Laval University, a remarkable turnabout for a program that nearly ceased to exist before Scott-Thomass hiring in 1997. "Frankly there wasnt much support or much going on, and they were talking about cutting the program," the coach said from his Guelph home. "It was one of those things where I flew out on my own dime and said Hey, how about we start this up and they said theres no job and theres no funding." The teams budget in his first year was $10,000 -- including his $3,000 salary. The chance to build a program from the ground up, said Scott-Thomas, was an opportunity he couldnt turn his back on. "It was one of those things that you sit down and you balance out in life what you want to do. . . ," said Scott-Thomas, a former cross-country runner who left a coaching job with the Victoria Vikes for Guelph. "My wife (Brenda) and I looked at it and said, well I guess this will be the adventure, its the right time. So we made a three-year commitment. I treated it like a fulltime job, I was working 70 hours a week for $3,000 a year for the first couple of years, it was crazy. "A little single-bedroom apartment, we just continued to live like grad students and just chipped away at it and worked pretty hard." The Gryphons have been untouchable on the cross-country course and are favoured to sweep the titles again after winning the Ontario conference crowns for the seventh consecutive season. Andrew Nixon, Ross Proudfoot, and Canadas top steeplechaser Alex Genest will lead a mens squad that has claimed the individual gold the past three seasons. Genevieve Lalonde and Andrea Secaffien top a womens team gunning for its first individual gold since 2007. The Gryphons own the all-time record for overall CIS team championships with 17, four more than Victoria. Scott-Thomas said a key to his success in Guelph came from his decision to start the Sppeed River Track Club to give athletes the chance to compete during the outdoor track and field season as well.dddddddddddd. Three Speed River athletes -- Genest, and marathoners Reid Coolsaet and Eric Gillis -- have already achieved the qualifying standard for the London Olympics, while distance runners Hilary Stellingwerff and Taylor Milne could make the London team. Milne raced at the Beijing Games. When it comes to recruiting, the success of his teams speak for themselves these days. But that doesnt mean Scott-Thomas is slowing down. "Theres a tendency now when we fire off an email or go and knock on somebodys door that theyre aware of who we are," the coach said. "But in our group that helps me (recruit), we never take our foot off the gas any year. I recruit as hard now as I ever did, in terms of time commitment and how passionate I am about it." But the 47-year-old Scott-Thomas sells would-be Gryphons on more than mere titles. The coachs philosophy isnt just about scoring points, but the runners long-term development -- athletically and otherwise. Scott-Thomas, who sounds as much like a spiritual guru as a track and field coach, is a big believer in the importance of inner growth. "I think the true measure is what happens inside," he said. "You see the outcome when we go to a national championship or a major Games, but you build that outcome out of hours and hours of just slogging up and down hills and around trails. You have to find something fulfilling in that. The process really is the nut of it. "The marathon guys (Coolsaet and Gillis) go to Toronto and make the Olympic standard, and its great, you can use that to validate what youre doing to a certain extent, but youve got to validate it when youre getting up at 6 or 6:30 in the morning and putting one foot ahead of the other and theres nobody around also." Scott-Thomas feels his own leap-of-faith story helps him motivate and relate to his athletes. "Its been a really invigorating process in terms of people you meet and work with and what you can do if you chase your dreams," he said of the success of his Guelph project. "And its maybe less about athletics and more about what you can do if you have a passion." Close to 250 athletes from 25 schools will race Saturday. The women will run five kilometres while the mens race is 10K. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys