Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

he Americans were not as cl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Aoû - 04:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: he Americans were not as cl Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Michael Putnam and Tim Petrovic mastered the afternoon winds to shoot six-under-par 64s and take a share of the first-round lead at the US$5.7 million RBC Canadian Open on Thursday. But the surprise of the day was big-hitting amateur Taylor Pendrith of Richmond Hill, Ont., who shot five-under 65 for a share of third place with Kyle Stanley. Putnam and Petrovic played bogey-free golf at the 7,153-yard par-70 Blue Course at Royal Montreal on a near perfect day for scoring, with sunny weather and soft greens from heavy rains the previous day. A gust wind came in for the those with afternoon starts, but it didnt stop Putnam or Petrovic from shooting the low scores of the day, which set the course record for an opening round. "It was tough ball-striking, but somehow I was able to keep it in the fairway and take advantage of the soft greens to hit a couple of shots close and make a couple of five-to-ten-foot putts," said Putnam, who has been playing his best golf of the season of late with top-35 finishes in his last three outings. The 47-year-old Petrovic didnt know he would play until he got a call on Tuesday saying he was in as the seventh alternate. The former PGA Tour regular, playing only his eighth Tour event this season, didnt even have his name on the program. There was no rust in his game, however. "I didnt set my expectations high because I got in late, so this was kind of my practice round," said Petrovic. "I walked the back nine (Wednesday). "It wasnt that I played conservative. I was just trying to hit fairways and greens, trying to see the golf course and see if I could make a few putts. I drove the ball pretty good overall." There were 11 players tied at 4-under 66, including Nick Watney and Charl Schwartzel, and another 16 at 3-under 67, including David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., and two-time Canadian Open champion Jim Furyk. Another dozen were at 2-under 68 and there were 23 at 1-under 69, including top-ranked Canadian Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and defending champion Brandt Snedeker. Another sunny day is forecast for the second round on Friday, with a possibility of wet weather on the weekend. The 23-year-old Pendrith, Canadas top amateur, had a dream day in his first round of his first Canadian Open. He recently graduated from Kent State University and hopes to play in the world amateur championships this summer before likely turning pro in the fall. Although its early, hes one stroke off the lead of a tournament no Canadian has won since Pat Fletcher in 1954. "I never expected that," said Pendrith. "I was playing good golf coming in here, so I just played golf. "Five-under is pretty nice. Everybody has some nerves. If you didnt have nerves on the first tee something would be wrong with you. But after I played the first hole, I felt calm and felt I should be here." He played in the last threesome to tee off in the afternoon, when the worst of the wind was up, but used his long drives to cut through the tree-lined fairways and get close to the greens. He had seven birdies, including one on a putt that trickled in on the 18th, and two bogeys. "The front nine suits my game a lot," he said. "I can shoot driver nearly every hole. "I had four birdies on the front nine, all with wedges." Pendrith is 18th in world amateur rankings, tops among Canadians. He and fellow national team members Adam Svensson of Surrey, B.C., who shot even-par 70, and Corey Conners of Listowel, Ont., who was at 4-over 74, were given entries into the Open. Stanleys 5-under was the best among the early tee times. "I love this golf course," the Gig Harbor, Wash., native said. "Its similar to the one I grew up with in Washington, so I felt pretty comfortable. "I hit the ball well on my first nine today. I was able to make a few of the long range putts that got the round going for me." The soft greens made for ideal scoring conditions, but Stanley said the course is still a challenge. "That front nine is pretty difficult," he said. "Theres a couple of mid-irons into the par-3s and a 500-yard par-4 (the fourth), so its a kind of sneaky-demanding course." Stanley is best known for posting his only PGA Tour win a week after a memorable collapse. In 2012, he blew a six-shot lead in the final round of the Farmers Insurance Open and lost in a playoff to Snedeker, then bounced back with a victory at the Phoenix Open. This season has been trying for the 26-year-old. He sits 164th in FedEx Cup standings with only one top-25 finish, which was in October. He said it was premature to think about turning the season around after one good round. "Theres a ton of golf left," he said. "Its nice to get a round like this because it shows Im working on the right things." Hearn had a great round going until he bogeyed the 14th and 15th on his back nine. He recovered with a birdie at the 16th. "Any day you come off the course and shoot 3-under and feel you left a few out there, you feel its a good day," said Hearn. "Im not overly disappointed with the way I played. "I hit the ball great from tee to green. If I can continue to do that for the rest of the week I know Im going to play well." It was a rough opening round for some. Both Stephen Ames of Calgary and one of the tournament favourites, Dustin Johnson, shot 4-over 74. John Daly had 6-over 76, Scott McCarron turned in a 78 and Erik Compton shot 79. Jamie Langenbrunner Team USA Jersey . "It was one of the worst feelings Ive had in hockey for sure," the Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman said. Being forced to sit and watch the first three Canadian games of this years tournament has been almost as painful. Jean Beliveau Team Canada Jersey .Y. - Artem Sergeev scored the winner shorthanded at 17:28 of the third period as the Syracuse Crunch edged the St. http://www.nhljerseysofficialonline.net/Team-Canada-Corey-Perry-Jersey/ . In many ways he was a different person with different responsibilities, different motivations. He had a lot to prove but he wasnt fully ready to prove it, not like he is now. Matt Duchene Team Canada Jersey . Parrish, 34, went scoreless in two games last season with the Buffalo Sabres. He had 17 goals and 34 assists in 56 games with the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League. Ryan Kesler Team USA Jersey . On Sunday, the Thunder just wanted to bask in another comeback win and another historical statistical performance by Kevin Durant.GLENEAGLES, Scotland - Phil Mickelson is certainly proud to be playing in his U.S. record 10th consecutive Ryder Cup. Hed just rather not be reminded about those other records he holds in golfs premier team event. Mickelson has won five majors in his career but hes also a symbol of recent U.S. failures against Europe in a competition the Americans used to dominate. Since playing in his first Ryder Cup 19 years ago, Mickelson has been on the losing side seven out of nine times. Hes won 14 of his matches, but lost a U.S. record 18 matches — including a record five defeats in singles. So, he was asked by a British reporter on Wednesday, is the Ryder Cup record a blot on your resume? I wouldnt say it as eloquently as you did by calling it a blot, a smiling Mickelson said. But I think that its a record that Id like to improve on. The reporter pressed on, asking whether he was stung by the knowledge that he has lost more matches than any other American. Are you always this half empty? Mickelson said with a laugh. Is that how you look at things? Because were more optimistic here. But the numbers dont lie. And Lefty knows that. Absolutely, I would like to improve my record, he said. Thats certainly a goal. It doesnt take too much to improve my winning percentage, Ill say that. The 44-year-old Mickelson has qualified automatically for 10 Ryder Cups going back to 1995, when he went 3-0 as a rookie at Oak Hill. He hasnt required a captains pick once during that time. Its 20 years of Ryder Cups, I just cant believe it, Mickelsons teammate Keegan Bradley said. Its amazing because you have to stay healthy, youve got to stay sharp with your game. Its going to be tough for somebody to do that. Youve got to be super consistent for 20 years, which is almost impossible. Mickelson and Bradley are expected to line up again together in Fridays opening matchess.dddddddddddd They teamed up to go 3-0 two years ago in Medinah, where Europe overcame a 10-6 deficit after the first two days to win 14 1/2-13 1/2. Im going to play again with Keegan, Mickelson said. I dont think Im letting go of any secrets here. Weve played together these first few rounds and we seem to have a good partnership, and he brings out some of my best golf. Neither Mickelson nor Bradley has won a tournament this year. But the two feed off each other when it comes to the Ryder Cup. Bradley said he has been exchanging regular text messages with Mickelson, sending him video highlights of their matches together. We just keep telling each other that theres no one wed rather be out there with than each other, Bradley said. Mickelson went out of his way to play up the Europeans as big favourites on home soil, suggesting the U.S. will have to play its best just to keep close, let alone win. The last time the U.S. won on the road was in 1993 at The Belfry. Were here without Tiger Woods, Mickelson said. Were without Dustin Johnson. Were without Jason Dufner. And were playing a team that has players like McIlroy and (Henrik) Stenson who have played just incredible golf over the years. ... We have not won here in 20 years. Weve got a team that is a heavy underdog and the expectations certainly arent high. ... We need to play our best golf to make it a close match. Yet, Mickelson couldnt resist a playful dig at his opponents. Asked whether the Americans were not as closely knit as the Europeans, he replied: Well, not only are we able to play together, we also dont litigate against each other. That was a reference to the lawsuit involving McIlroy and Graeme McDowell. McIlroy is suing his former management company. McDowell, represented by the same company, has been dragged into the case. I couldnt resist, Mickelson said. Sorry. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Aoû - 04:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys