Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Montero homered, leading t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Aoû - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Montero homered, leading t Répondre en citant

BOGOTA - Alex Cejka won the Web.com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. The 43-year-old Czech-born German played the final 16 holes of the third round Sunday morning at water-logged Bogota Country Club, birdieing four of the last five holes to reach 14-under 199. Cejka was halfway through the final round when play was suspended and the round wiped out. At the time, he had a one-stroke lead over Andrew Putnam. "Its been a long time," Cejka said about the victory. "I had a feeling the rain might come again. I just tried to hang in there. I knew it was going to be tough this afternoon, so I was just grinding. "Unlucky or lucky, depending on how you see it with the weather. Its nice to win. It doesnt matter on what tour these days because there are so many great players." Cejka won the last of his four European Tour titles in 2002. Hes winless in 270 career starts on the PGA Tour, with career bests of a tie for second in the 2003 B.C. Open and a solo second in the 2004 International. "When they announced it was going to be 54 holes, I was a little relieved," Cejka said. "I wanted to complete the round but Im so happy to have won again." Cejka earned $135,000. Putnam ended up three strokes back after a third-round 68. Mexicos Carlos Ortiz was third at 10 under after a 67, and Bill Lunde followed at 9 under after a 70. Sam Saunders, Arnold Palmers grandson, finished with a 69 to join Chris Wilson (70) and Justin Thomas (71) at 8 under. Eli Harold Jersey Arik Armstead Jersey . A few well-chosen words of encouragement from manager Kirk Gibson didnt hurt. Hill hit a two-run single in the 12th inning and Miguel Montero homered, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday. http://www.thenfl49ersfanatic.com/c-42-49ers-glenn-dorsey-jersey.aspx . - The CJ2K era is over in Tennessee, just the latest step by the Titans in their franchise makeover. Will Redmond 49ers Jersey . Braun hit two homers, including a two-run shot with two outs in the ninth inning that sent the Milwaukee Brewers over the Pittsburgh Pirates 8-7 Saturday night. Kenneth Acker 49ers Jersey . LOUIS -- From the first pitch, Adam Wainwright thought this could be the day he threw a no-hitter.SAN DIEGO - A person familiar with the negotiations tells The Associated Press that right-hander Jason Hammel has agreed to a $20 million, two-year contract to return to the Chicago Cubs.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Monday because the agreement had not yet been announced.Hammels deal includes a $12 million club option for 2017 with a $2 million buyout.ddddddddddddIf the option is exercised, the contract would be worth $30 million for three seasons.The 32-year-old was 8-5 with a 2.98 ERA in 17 starts for the Cubs before he was traded to Oakland on July 5 with pitcher Jeff Samardzija. He went 2-6 with a 4.26 ERA for the Athletics. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Aoû - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys