Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

f the second half gave them

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 04:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: f the second half gave them Répondre en citant

After three relief appearances to start his 2014 season, Toronto Bluie Jays pitcher J.A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Happ has faced the Angels once in his career when he allowed six hits and four runs -- three earned -- over 4 1/3 innings of Torontos 4-3 home loss on Sept. 12, 2013. Happs counterpart, Tyler Skaggs, has 19 starts under his belt in his major league career and hes yet to lose on the road. Skaggs tries to keep that mark unblemished when the Los Angeles Angels continue their four-games series with the Blue Jays Saturday afternoon. The 22-year-old left-hander is 2-0 in five career road starts, compared to a 3-7 ledger in 14 home outings. In his most recent start, Sunday at home against Texas, Skaggs was shelled to the tune of eight hits and six runs over 2 2/3 innings of a 14-3 defeat. Both of Skaggs road wins have come this season and hes given up just two earned runs in 15 innings. The Angels won each of Skaggs first six starts this season before falling to Texas. Hes never faced the Blue Jays. Last night, Erick Aybar hit two doubles, a triple and scored twice to help the Angels squeak out a 4-3 win. Mike Trout smacked a solo homer and Howie Kendrick added two hits and an RBI for the Angels, who have won eight of their last nine against Toronto. Efren Navarro, who was called up prior to the game, had two doubles and a run scored. Los Angeles starter Garrett Richards worked seven frames, fanning six and allowing two runs on five hits. Joe Smith (2-0) allowed one run in one inning to receive the win and Ernesto Frieri picked up his fourth save, setting down the side in order in the ninth. "Ive been working on my breaking ball (and) my fastball command," said Frieri. "I think I did a pretty good job today with my fastball and slider. I need to keep doing that for the rest of the season to be successful." Jose Reyes went 3-for-4 with a double, a home run and two runs scored and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who saw starter Dustin McGowan allow two runs on seven hits and two walks through five innings. "We got through it. I didnt have any slider at all," said McGowan. "Luckily the changeup got me through and its just one of those games you go out there and give it everything you got." Brett Cecil (0-3) suffered the loss after allowing the go-ahead run in his one inning on the hill. The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. Nike Roshe Run Comprar .C. -- Colorado goaltender Dillon Ward made 41 saves and John Grant Jr. New Balance 574 Hombre Azul . Folaus second-half tries clinched the Waratahs third bonus-point win. The Waratahs took an 11-8 lead to halftime after an indecisive first spell but tries to Folau and Peter Betham in the first eight minutes of the second half gave them breathing space. http://www.zapatillas-baratasonline.es/nike-roshe-run/nike-roshe-run-mujer.html .Rooney was set up well by his teammates for both goals as Radamel Falcao met a long cross into the area in the 23rd minute, sliding to reach the ball at the far post and square a perfect pass for Rooney to tap into an empty net. Nike Air Max Lunar 90 Precio . To baseball players, he was the spirit of the game.His teammates loved him, and his list of admirers included President Barack Obama to Pearl Jam to athletes from all over the sports world. Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse Comprar . The veteran right-hander went out and provided a promising flashback performance against the New York Yankees, even after another leadoff homer by Brett Gardner. The Rangers clinched their first series in a month with a 3-2 victory Wednesday night.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers re-signed non-import safety Dan West on Friday as well as import wide receiver Antonio Robinson. West has played in 27 games over the last two seasons with the Bombers, recording two defensive tackles and 17 special teams tackles. He was originally signed as a free agent in May of 2012. Robinson played his college football at Nicholls State, where he finished his career there with 47 receptions for 992 yaards and 10 TDs, while rushing 24 times for 249 yards, two majors.dddddddddddd He also returned 28 kickoffs in 2009 for 549 yards. In 20 career games there, he finished with 1,790 all-purpose yards. He spent the 2010 and 2011 seasons with the Green Bay Packers on their practice squad, then joined the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League in 2012, and the New Orleans VooDoo of the Arena Football League in 2013. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 04:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys