Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

te Daniel Ricciardo fared be

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 04:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: te Daniel Ricciardo fared be Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Quarterback Anthony Calvillo is ready for what may be a wild season for the defending Grey Cup champion Montreal Alouettes. Not only will the 38-year-old try to lead the club to a third straight title, which hasnt been done in the Canadian Football League since Edmonton won five in a row from 1978 to 1982, but Calvillio will also be chasing a piece of history. The Los Angeles native needs 4,221 yards to break the record of 72,381 career passing yards set by Damon Allen in a 23-year career from 1985 to 2007. Thats less than an average year for Calvillo, who had 4,839 yards in only 15 games last season. "Im mentally getting myself ready to talk about it all year long because I know its going to come," Calvillo said. "My main focus is not to really concentrate on that. "So many things have to line up, to be healthy and consistent for so many games, to get to that point. I know as we get closer were going to talk about it more. But believe me, when its done, if it gets done, it will be a huge achievement and Im definitely going to soak it in. But at this time, its not at the top of my mind." Calvillo has had plenty on his mind since he revealed following Montreals 21-18 victory over Saskatchewan in November that he would need treatment on a cancerous lesion on his thyroid gland. The thyroid was removed, and Calvillo said he felt no effects and was able to train normally, although he has to take medication to replace the glands functions. He had worried the procedure would leave him with a thin, squeaky voice, and was greatly relieved to find it didnt. Quarterbacks need to boom out snap signals for all his teammates can hear. "Of all the side effects after surgery, it was more about the vocals because as a quarterback, I know how important it is to use the snap count and all that," he said. "But every camp my voice usually goes regardless, so this year wont be any different. "I think about three weeks after surgery my voice was back to normal and then I didnt worry about it." Calvillo collected his ring, a diamond encrusted bauble featuring side-by-side Grey Cups for their back-to-back championships, with his teammates on Friday night. They had medicals on Saturday before the main camp opens Sunday in Sherbrooke, Que. The roster is mostly set, but there will be battles for a new kicker, a receiver, a tailback and in the secondary. Gone is the receiving end of so many of Calvillos passes since he joined the Alouettes in 1998 -- slotback Ben Cahoon, the leagues all-time receptions leader who retired and is now coaching receivers at Brigham Young University. Fourth-year coach Marc Trestman expects to move receiver S.J. Green to slotback, which opens a spot at receiver, perhaps for former Roughrider Preachae Rodriguez or former NFLers Jerry Porter and Dallas Baker. "My wife and I joked Who am I going to eat with now on road trips (with Cahoon gone)?" Calvillo said. "His presence on and off the field is going to be missed." In the past, Cahoon was the player Calvillo turned to when a tough first down was needed, but he was already being slowly phased out of that role last season, being called perhaps 50 per cent of the time instead of 90 per cent. The six-foot-three Green gives Calvillo a much taller target for the same plays. The Alouettes could end up with a flock of tall receivers. Rodriguez is six-foot-five, Bakers six-foot-three, Porter six-foot-two, while incumbent Jamel Richardson is six-foot-three. "To a certain extent, it opens up our options, especially on second down and medium because there werent a lot of guys who could cover Jamel man-to-man," said Calvillo. "S.J. brings that same body type, that same physical presence, and hell be another weapon well be able to use, not only on second down, but in the red zone because hes a big, physical target." The club also has receivers Kerry Watkins and Brian Bratton coming back. At tailback, the popular Avon Cobourne signed as a free agent with Hamilton and Trestman has said the job is backup Brandon Whitakers to lose. Former Green Bay Packers star Ahman Green and former Tiger-Cat DeAndra Cobb will be his main competition, although Yvenson Bernard or Emmanual Marc could cause a surprise. It may come down to which is the best blocking back, an area in which Cobourne excelled. "Its big step up from the last couple of years, but I still have to go out and compete and win the starting job," said Whitaker, a stocky but speedy back in his third year in Montreal. "My mentality coming in is that Im fighting for a job just like any other year. "It was good to hear (Trestmans endorsement). It gave me a little motivation. But nothings changed." The strangest battle is the one to replace import kicker-punter Damon Duval, who was not offered a new contract. The Alouettes traded a first round draft pick to B.C. for Sean Whyte, then drafted kicker Brody McKnight who wont be available for a year, and then brought CFL veteran Sandro DeAngelis to camp. Trestman said the key is that the candidates are all Canadian, which opens space for another American player elsewhere in the lineup. Mathieu Proulx, who shared the safety position with Etienne Boulay, retired and Tad Crawford was signed from B.C., likely to backup Boulay. Offensive lineman Paul Lambert also called it quits, but the club has five experienced blockers in tackles Josh Bourke and Jeff Perrett, guards Scott Flory and Andrew Woodruff and centre Luc Brodeur-Jourdain. First-round picks Dylan Steenbergen and Kristian Matte as well as Ryan Bomben have a shot at seeing more playing time. The defensive backfield may have a new member in talented but volatile cornerback Dwight Anderson, who signed from Calgary. He may give incumbent DeAndra Dix a battle in camp. Third-string quarterback Chris Leak also left, but Calvillo, Adrian McPherson and Ricky Santos remain. Patrick Roy Avalanche Jersey . The Habs open up the 2013-2014 NHL season at home against the Toronto Maple Leafs on October 1 and even though camp doesnt start until September 11, all players were on hand with the exception of Tomas Plekanec and Davis Drewiske. Jarome Iginla Avalanche Jersey .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. http://www.hockeyavalancheshop.us/Paul-Kariya-Jersey/ .com) - The Winnipeg Jets will try to continue to take advantage of home ice when they host the struggling San Jose Sharks tonight at the MTS Centre. Patrick Roy Jersey .com) - The San Antonio Spurs are one win away from yet another title and they will go for it Sunday night against the Miami Heat in Game 5 of the NBA Finals at AT&T Center. Lanny McDonald Jersey .com) - Sam Gagner and Devan Dubnyk, two former Oilers, led the Arizona Coyotes to a 5-1 win in Edmonton Tuesday. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg set the fastest time in Saturdays pre-qualifying practice session for the season-opening Formula One Australian Grand Prix, well clear of his rivals. Rosberg was 1.4 seconds quicker than the next fastest driver, Jenson Button of McLaren, around the Albert Park street circuit. Ferraris Fernando Alonso was third fastest, narrowly ahead of Rosbergs teammate Lewis Hamilton, while four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull was down in 12th place, 2.8 seconds off the pace and complaining on his radio about his car. "The car is horrible," Vettel radioed to his garage. An engineer replied: "Can you explain what is horrible?" Vettel responded: "Drivability, the car doesnt accelerate." Hiis teammate Daniel Ricciardo fared better, setting the fifth fastest time, less than a hundredth of a second ahead of Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg.dddddddddddd Despite dark clouds around Melbourne, rain held off for the practice session but was forecast to arrive later Saturday and may affect qualifying. Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was seventh on the timesheets, ahead of McLaren rookie Kevin Magnussen, Force Indias Sergio Perez and Williams driver Felipe Massa. The Caterham cars finally got out on track for a full session after doing next-to-no running on Friday, but Lotus continued to have reliability problems. Romain Grosjean did not complete a lap, while Pastor Maldonado got through the session but his car coasted to a halt on track soon after it finished. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Aoû - 04:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys