Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE
bienvenue sur le forum du Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE!! Ici toutes les news, vidéos, images, et autres infos sur se célébre groupe de J-music

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

k procession guy, he likes to m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fury12138
membres confirmé
membres confirmé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: k procession guy, he likes to m Répondre en citant

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin Morales (3-2). He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Authentic Juwan Howard Jersey . But when Fernando Rodney struggled in the ninth, it was Smoak who made another huge play to keep Seattle from blowing the lead. Bradley Beal Wizards Jersey .C. -- Larry Nelson shot his age for a share of the lead in the SAS Championship, while Nick Faldo failed to finish the round in his first regular Champions Tour event. http://www.thewizardsteamshop.com/bradley-beal-wizards-jersey/ . The Grizzlies were missing a bevy of players in the first meeting, and the Raptors were performing at a much higher level at that time compared to how they enter the rematch tonight in Memphis. Custom Wizards Jersey . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Authentic Wes Unseld Jersey . Assistant coaches are arguing on the sideline. A disgruntled star player isnt giving his best effort.TORONTO -- After sitting out the previous two games, Kenny Ryan made a loud statement Sunday according to his head coach Steve Spott. The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action. "He came in and gave us great minutes on that fourth line with (Brad) Staubitz and (Jamie) Devane," said Spott. "Kennys one of those guys that can be an unsung hero. He kills penalties, he plays against other teams top lines and he brings us that speed and energy that you need on the depth of your lineup." After Anton Lander opened the scoring, Ryan set up Greg McKegg and Devane sixty-eight seconds apart in the second. Ryan also set up McKeggs second of the night in the third. Brandon Kozun had the other goal for the Marlies (31-17-4) whove won three straight and earned a spilt in the season series with Oklahoma City winning one game a piece. "I think Ive been struggling a little bit trying to get my feet underneath me and felt like the breaks werent going my way," said Ryan, who was playing in his 27th game with the Marlies. "Tonight I was pretty confident out there. Making plays, hanging on to pucks as long as I could and fortunately got a couple bounces." With the loss the Barons (23-24-7) dropped two of three in a three-game, three-night stretch over the weekend. The Barons won the only other meeting of the season between the two clubs, 5-3, Jan. 30 in Oklahoma City. Garret Sparks, who was making his first start since Jan. 31, made 38 saves for the win and improved to 2-2-0 at Ricoh Coliseum this season. Richard Bachman made 27 saves for his 14th loss of the season. Kozun made it 4-1, on a power play, at 17:10 re-directing a T.J. Brennan shot past Bachman. McKeggs second of the night at 9:42 gave the Marlies a 3-1 lead. McKegg picked up a pass from Ryan and beat Bachman blocker-side for his 13th of the season on a power play. With the two-goal game, McKegg now has four goals and four assists in seven February games. "Hes now turning himself into a legitimate NHL prospect and Im sure theres a number of teams, not only the Toronto Maple Leafs, but the 29 other teams that are seeing that as well," said Spott. "Its great to see the confidence that hes playing with.dddddddddddd" The Marlies scored twice in just over a minute during the middle frame to erase an early 1-0 deficit. McKegg tied it 1-1 at 8:34 taking a Stuart Percy feed and one timing it over the glove hand of Bachman for his 12th of the season. Just over a minute later, Devane slapped a loose puck past a screened Bachman for his third of the season giving Toronto its first lead, 2-1. Oklahoma City opened the scoring on a second period 5-on-3 power play as Landers pass re-directed off of Korbinian Holzer and past Sparks at 3:48 of the second. Toronto had an excellent chance to open the scoring at 12:15 of the first period as Josh Leivo re-directed a Ryan feed past Bachman, but hit the post. With a minute remaining in the opening period, Mark Acrobello beat Sparks glove-side but rang his shot off the post. Just prior to the Acrobello chance, Peter Holland got a shot through the pads of Bachman, but Barons defenceman David Musil was there to clear the rolling puck before it crossed the goal line. "Hes so dynamic. The challenge we have now is do you play him with Kozun, Leivo, Abbott so well have to make some decisions as we go forward," Spott said of Holland. "Hes a puck procession guy, he likes to move the puck and hes just so dynamic through the neutral zone. "A good effort by him. He hasnt played hockey in a long time. Hes been off for quite some time with the break. Hell only get better as we go." Holland was playing his first game with the Marlies since being re-assigned on Saturday. In three games with the Marlies this season, Holland has three goals. With the March 5 NHL trade deadline fast approaching a plethora of scouts were in attendance to watch the Maple Leafs and Oilers affiliates Sunday. Spott said hes noticed chatter among his players. "We have a room there where guys get coffee, you definitely hear some of the banter, but all they can do is control their play," said Spott. "They cant control anything else outside of that so, its just staying positive and allowing them to play. "Were a four line team, we get everybody out on the ice, and if they want an opportunity to continue to play in the National Hockey League, its a great program to be in." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Aoû - 09:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fan club français de ORANGE RANGE Index du Forum -> ORANGE RANGE -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Orancia phpBB Theme by Kaelys